This documentation is a comprehensive overview of Exhibit and provides all the information you need to get started.
What is Exhibit?
- support for high resolution images and 3D models
- easy-to-use editor
- scroll or slide-based storytelling
- interactive quizzes
- autoplay kiosk mode
- ‘duplicate’ functionality for sharing and remixing
- IIIF image zoom, search API, authentication API
- password protected urls
- metadata display
- multi-up paged views
- embedding using iframes
- hosted and self-hosted options
Exhibit is built using:
Exhibit is supported by the Universal Viewer community. Join the Universal Viewer Slack channel to keep up with new developments and meet our community.
Who is using Exhibit?
- The University of St Andrews
- The British Library
- Royal Pavilion and Museums Trust
- Harvard Library